- Mag Expo Attracts Leading Brands to Showcase Latest Mobile Accessories Tech
- Ticon celebrates the run away success of the Mag World Expo 2023
- Nex News covers the successful 2nd Edition of MAG World Expo on Feb 15th for Mobiles, Accessories & Gadgets Industry!
- Girl constable molested by 2 DMK males withdraws grievance after apology
- Delhi horror: Lady on scooty was accompanied by buddy, she returned residence submit accident
- Pak-based terrorists focusing on Rajouri sector for infiltration bid: Sources
- Aged lady, her canines thrown out of house in harsh Delhi winter
- Tamil Nadu BJP chief quits get together, cites lack of respect for girls
Tata Nexon EV
With a 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor, the Nexon EV is one of the most impressive EV SUVs out there. Its Li-ion Polymer battery is equipped with liquid cooling to ensure that temperatures remain relatively low even after a long drive.
0-80% charge in 60 minutes with a fast charger.
MG ZS EV
The British MG brand offers a premium EV, which counts as one of the top electric cars in India. It is powered by a similar motor like that in the Tata Nexon EV.
Fast charging in 50 minutes. The normal charge takes 6-8 hours.
Tata Tigor EV
Powered by a three-phase AC induction motor, this electric sedan comes in Egyptian Blue and Pearlescent White colour options. The 310-litre boot space is an additional facility that can be very handy while storing luggage.
Fast charging in 90 minutes and normal charging in six hours.
Hyundai Kona Electric
Equipped with the advanced Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM), the Kona Electric is considered one of the best electric vehicles in India. It has a fierce pickup reaching 100kmph in just under 10 seconds.
57-minute fast charging and normal charging in six hours.
A smaller body and a bevy of colour options are what define the e2oPlus from Mahindra. Although nowhere nearly as powerful as the electric SUVs in this list, it is perfect as a commute vehicle. Its 3-phase, AC Induction Motor is equipped with a lithium-ion battery, weighing 84 kg.
75 minutes with a fast charger and six hours with a standard charger.